Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Greenwich Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Style: Consider the overall style of your farmhouse kitchen remodel. Do you want modern or traditional elements? Stick to a cohesive theme throughout the space.
- Layout: Think about the layout of your kitchen. Do you want to keep the existing layout or make changes to the space? Consider factors such as the size and shape of the room, traffic flow, and functionality.
- Materials: Choose materials that are both durable and stylish. Consider using natural materials like wood and stone to create a warm and inviting vibe. Also, consider the durability and ease of maintenance of different materials.
- Storage: Plan your kitchen storage based on your needs. Consider the type of items you need to store, such as pots and pans, dishes, and appliances. Ensure that you have enough storage space to accommodate all your kitchen items.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can make or break your kitchen. Consider the natural lighting available in the space and plan your lighting accordingly. Make sure you have enough task lighting for food preparation areas and ambient lighting for the rest of the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Greenwich Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Greenwich Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Greenwich Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Greenwich VillageCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Pick A General Contractor10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Tips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General ContractorDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanBay RidgeRed HookNorth SideLower East Side