Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Inwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout and Functionality - Consider the kitchen's layout and functionality before beginning any remodeling project. Determine if the space needs to be reconfigured to optimize its usefulness.
- Design Style - Determine the design style you want the kitchen to have. Are you looking to achieve a more traditional farmhouse style or a modern farmhouse style?
- Cabinet Design - The cabinetry is one of the most important features of a farmhouse kitchen. Consider the style and color of the cabinets to ensure they fit the overall design aesthetic.
- Countertops and Backsplash - Choose countertops and backsplashes that complement the cabinetry and design style. Consider materials, colors, and patterns that create a cohesive look.
- Lighting and Fixtures - Lighting and fixtures can significantly impact the ambiance and functionality of a kitchen. Consider incorporating pendant lights, open shelving, and rustic touches to achieve a complete farmhouse look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Inwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Inwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Inwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Inwood11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Explore Contemporary Bathroom Design
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Pick A General ContractorKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023What To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement