The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Style: Consider the style that you want to achieve for your farmhouse kitchen remodel. This will affect the type of materials, color palettes, and finishes you choose.
- Layout: Think about the flow of the space and how you want to use it. Consider the placement of appliances, storage, and work surfaces.
- Cabinetry: Cabinets are one of the most crucial elements in a kitchen remodel. Choose cabinets that are durable, easy to clean, and complement the style of your kitchen.
- Countertops: Your choice of countertops should be functional, durable, and aesthetically pleasing. Common options for farmhouse kitchens include granite, marble, and soapstone.
- Lighting: Formulate a lighting plan that will provide adequate illumination for tasks as well as create a cozy atmosphere. Consider using pendant lights, chandeliers, or dimmable lighting for a more intimate feel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lenox Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lenox Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lenox Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lenox HillHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets7 Modern Backsplash IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas