Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Lower East Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Design style: Farmhouse kitchens often feature rustic elements, such as shaker-style cabinets, exposed beams, and vintage appliances. Consider incorporating these design elements while still maintaining a modern functionality.
- Space utilization: In Lower East Side Manhattan, space can be limited, so it's important to optimize the use of every inch of the kitchen. Consider adding storage options like built-in shelves, a pantry, or an island with storage underneath.
- Materials and finishes: Choose durable and easy-to-clean materials like quartz or granite countertops, ceramic or stone tiles for flooring, and natural wood for cabinetry. Incorporate finishes that complement your farmhouse design style such as distressed or antique finishes.
- Lighting: The right lighting can make all the difference in creating a cozy and functional farmhouse kitchen. Consider adding pendant lights above the island or dining area, under-cabinet lighting, and/or dimmer switches to set the mood.
- Energy efficiency: Consider modern appliances and fixtures that are energy-efficient and eco-friendly. These can help reduce your energy bills and contribute to a more sustainable household.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lower East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lower East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lower East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lower East SideDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Small House Mini Kitchen DesignMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Find A Good General ContractorSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanSunnyside GardensNorth SideDumboVinegar Hill