Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Manhattan
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your farmhouse kitchen remodel in Manhattan. Optimize your kitchen space by making sure there is efficient flow between kitchen appliances, workspaces, and storage. Assess the amount of space you have available to work with, and plan to prioritize the most essential features and appliances in the room.
- Style: Farmhouse kitchens are typically characterized by natural materials, earthy tones, and rustic touches. When designing your kitchen, consider incorporating elements such as exposed wooden beams, stone or brick accents, and wrought-iron fixtures. Choose cabinets with simple designs and keep hardware minimal to stay true to the farmhouse aesthetic.
- Functionality: It’s important to consider how you will use your new kitchen space when making decisions about layout, materials, and appliances. Do you entertain frequently? Do you need extra storage for pots, pans, and cooking utensils? Consider your cooking and entertaining needs before making any design decisions.
- Appliances: When it comes to selecting appliances, prioritize both functionality and style. Choose appliances with modern features, such as energy-efficient refrigerators and stovetops. Keep in mind the aesthetic of your kitchen when selecting appliances, choosing options that fit in with the farmhouse design theme.
- Budget: As with any renovation project, creating a budget for your farmhouse kitchen remodel in Manhattan is critical. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any appliances or fixtures you plan to install. Be realistic about what you can afford, and prioritize your must-haves to stay within your budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ManhattanHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also LikeWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Small House Mini Kitchen DesignNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasSilver LakeSouth BeachUpper West SideShore AcresArrochar