Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Upper East Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Color scheme: Consider a color scheme that complements the rustic and vintage vibe of a farmhouse kitchen. Neutral colors like beige, cream, and white are popular choices.
- Materials: Choose materials like natural wood, stone, and brick to enhance the farmhouse look. Consider installing a farmhouse sink, which is a staple in this style of kitchen.
- Layout: The layout of a farmhouse kitchen should be functional and conducive to cooking and entertaining. Consider incorporating an island or a large dining table for hosting guests.
- Lighting: Lighting is an essential component of any kitchen remodel. Consider installing pendant lights or chandeliers above the island or dining table to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Storage: Farmhouse kitchens tend to have ample storage space. Consider installing open shelving, glass-front cabinets or a large pantry for additional storage.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper East SideWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?