Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in West Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Functional layout: Consider a layout that maximizes the available space and allows for easy movement and access to appliances, cabinets, and countertops. A well-designed layout will make cooking and entertaining in your farmhouse kitchen in West Village, Manhattan, a breeze.
- Authentic farmhouse features: Consider adding authentic farmhouse features such as an apron sink, reclaimed wood flooring, and a large central island. These features will give your kitchen a warm, inviting, and rustic feel.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in a kitchen, especially if you plan to cook or entertain at night. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets and pendant lights above the island to illuminate your workspace and create ambiance.
- Appliances: While farmhouse kitchens are known for their vintage charm, they can still be equipped with modern appliances for convenience and efficiency. Consider stainless steel appliances with sleek finishes that blend seamlessly with your farmhouse décor.
- Storage: Storage is key in any kitchen, and a farmhouse kitchen is no exception. Consider adding open shelving, glass fronted cabinets or a pantry to maximize storage and showcase your favorite dishware and kitchen accessories.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near West Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near West Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in West Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in West VillageAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement7 White Shower Tile IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
You Might Also Like7 Modern Backsplash Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?