Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Carnegie Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and assess if it works for your needs. If not, consider reconfiguring the space to optimize functionality.
- Style: Determine your preferred style and design aesthetic for your kitchen remodel. Research different materials, colors, and textures for inspiration.
- Appliances: Decide on the types of appliances you want to include in your kitchen remodel. Consider their size, features, and energy efficiency ratings.
- Lighting: Plan for adequate lighting throughout the kitchen, including task lighting for food preparation areas, ambient lighting for overall illumination, and accent lighting for decorative purposes.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for your kitchen remodel and prioritize your expenses accordingly. Remember to factor in extra costs for unexpected expenses or upgrades.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Carnegie Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Carnegie Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Carnegie Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Carnegie HillIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Find A Good General Contractor7 Modern Backsplash IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors