Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Central Harlem
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your kitchen and assess if it works for you or if changes should be made. Are there any areas that need to be expanded, relocated, or eliminated?
- Storage: Adequate storage space is crucial in any kitchen. Consider your current storage needs and plan accordingly. Be sure to make room for appliances, utensils, cookware, and other kitchen essentials.
- Style: Determine the overall style and look you want for your kitchen. This includes the color scheme, cabinets, countertops, backsplash, and flooring. Consider how the chosen style will blend in with the rest of your home's décor.
- Appliances: Think about the appliances you need and how they will fit into your kitchen layout. Will you need a larger refrigerator, a double oven, or a gas range? Don't forget to factor in the cost of the appliances into your budget.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for your kitchen remodel and stick to it. Be sure to include the cost of materials, labor, and any unexpected expenses that may arise. Consider if any permits or licenses are required for the renovation.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Central Harlem
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Central Harlem
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Central Harlem
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Central HarlemHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
You Might Also LikeAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanMorrisaniaLong Island CityBorough ParkBrooklyn Heights