Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Civic Center
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: The layout of your kitchen should be functional and aesthetically pleasing. Consider rearranging appliances and cabinets to improve workflow and maximize space.
- Style: Choose a style that complements the rest of your home and reflects your personal taste. Popular options include modern, farmhouse, and transitional.
- Materials: Select high-quality materials that will withstand daily use and add value to your home. Consider options such as granite or quartz countertops, hardwood floors, and stainless steel appliances.
- Storage: Maximize your storage space with custom cabinets, drawer organizers, and pantry shelving. This will not only improve the functionality of your kitchen but also reduce clutter.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is crucial in a kitchen. Consider a combination of overhead lighting, under-cabinet lighting, and pendant lights to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Civic Center
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Civic Center
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Civic Center
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Civic CenterPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also LikeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Find A Good General Contractor7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors