The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Assess your needs and wants: Before starting any kitchen remodel in Clinton, Manhattan, take the time to make a list of your priorities. Evaluate your current kitchen and make a list of all the things that don't work for you. Think about what you love about your current layout and what you would like to change.
- Consider your budget: Kitchen remodels can be expensive, and you don't want to overspend. Determine a realistic budget for yourself and then work with a contractor to create a remodel plan that fits within that budget.
- Select a design style: Think about what design style you want for your kitchen. Do you want something modern or traditional? Do you want to focus on colors, materials, or patterns? You can work with a designer to create a cohesive style that fits your needs and wants.
- Think about efficiency: Efficiency in your kitchen layout is essential. Consider the triangle between your sink, stove, and fridge. Make sure that they are arranged in a way that makes it easy to move between them quickly. You also want to think about the flow of your kitchen and make sure that there is plenty of counter space for prep work.
- Choose the right materials: Selecting the right materials for your kitchen can make all the difference. Look for materials that are durable, easy to clean, and long-lasting. Also, consider energy-efficient appliances to save on energy costs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Clinton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Clinton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Clinton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ClintonIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?