Guide to a kitchen Remodel in East Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Consider the kitchen's layout, functionality, and storage requirements. Before starting the remodel, assess the current kitchen's layout to determine if it can be improved to better suit your needs. Also, consider adding more storage solutions, such as cabinets or shelves, to maximize your kitchen's available space.
- Select high-quality materials and finishes. Choosing high-quality materials ensures that your kitchen remodel will last for a long time, and also gives your kitchen a more upscale and polished appearance. Invest in sturdy cabinets, durable countertops, and high-quality appliances.
- Decide on a color scheme and style that complements your home's interior. Think about the existing decor in your home and choose a color scheme and style that complements it. You can also choose a unique design aesthetic that sets your kitchen apart from the rest of your home, such as a modern or rustic approach.
- Budget for unexpected expenses. Kitchen remodels can be costly, so it's important to have a realistic budget in place. Be sure to budget for unexpected expenses or additional design changes, so you don't end up overspending or sacrificing quality for affordability.
- Hire a reputable contractor. When choosing a contractor, make sure they have experience in kitchen remodels and are licensed and insured. Check out their past work, read reviews from previous clients, and make sure they have a good reputation in the industry.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near East Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near East Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in East Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in East VillageHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks7 White Shower Tile Ideas5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Find A Good General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanSea GateGreenpointOcean ParkwayBath Beach