The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Consider your budget: Before starting your kitchen remodel, you should set a realistic budget to avoid overspending. Get an estimate from a contractor and factor in any unexpected expenses that may arise.
- Think about functionality: The Financial District is a bustling area, and most homeowners need an efficient kitchen space. Consider the layout, storage space, and appliances to ensure that the kitchen is functional and meets your needs.
- Hire an experienced contractor: Find a contractor who understands the area's building codes and has a good track record for quality work. They should be licensed and insured to handle your project.
- Choose the right materials: Select the right materials for your kitchen remodel. Ensure that the materials are durable, easy to maintain, and fit with your desired design aesthetic. Materials such as granite, stainless steel, and hardwoods are popular choices for kitchens.
- Consider energy efficiency: The Financial District is an area that values energy efficiency. Incorporate energy-efficient appliances and lighting fixtures into your kitchen design. This will not only reduce your energy bill but can also increase the value of your home.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Financial District
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Financial District
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Financial District
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Financial District8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkTips on a Wood Floor BathroomWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement