Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Lincoln Square
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen and how you use it. Determine whether or not the current layout works for you or if there are changes that you’d like to make.
- Cabinets: Decide whether you want to keep your current cabinets or invest in new ones. Consider the type of wood, color, and style of cabinets that will best match your kitchen theme.
- Appliances: Make a list of the current appliances you have and decide which ones you want to keep or replace. Consider energy efficiency, functionality, and design when choosing appliances.
- Lighting: Good lighting is a must-have in any kitchen remodel. Make sure to install adequate lighting in all areas, including overhead and task lighting for specific areas like the sink, cooktop, and island.
- Countertops: Choose a countertop material that is practical for your lifestyle and budget. Consider quartz, granite, and solid surface as popular options.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lincoln Square
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lincoln Square
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lincoln Square
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lincoln SquareHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023New Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanFort HamiltonSunnysideNavy YardCobble Hill