Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Little Italy
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Consider the size of the kitchen and how it will impact the remodel. Will you be adding more space or working with the existing layout?
- Think about the style of the kitchen you want to achieve. Little Italy is known for its Italian heritage, so incorporating elements of that culture may be desirable.
- Choose your materials and finishes carefully. High-quality finishes and appliances will not only look better but also increase the value of your home.
- Plan for ample storage solutions, as kitchen space can be limited in Little Italy apartments.
- Make sure to work with a reputable contractor who has experience with kitchen remodels in historic buildings, as many homes in Little Italy are older and require special attention.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Little Italy
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Little Italy
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Little Italy
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Little Italy7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?New Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets