Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Lower East Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your current kitchen and how it can be improved to optimize space and flow. Think about adding a kitchen island or creating an open-concept design.
- Appliances: Choose appliances that are energy-efficient and fit your lifestyle. Consider the size, type, and placement of your fridge, stove, and dishwasher.
- Cabinetry: Determine the type of cabinets you want in your kitchen, whether it be custom, semi-custom, or stock. Choose a style that complements the overall design of your home.
- Countertops: Explore different countertop materials that are practical and aesthetically pleasing. Options include granite, quartz, and marble.
- Lighting: Decide on the type of lighting you want to install in your kitchen. Consider under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights, and recessed lighting to brighten up your space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lower East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lower East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lower East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lower East SideDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Tech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Find A Good General ContractorKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanConey IslandBrighton BeachSutton PlaceSunnyside Gardens