Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Manhattan
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Design style: Consider the design style you want your kitchen to have, whether it's modern or traditional, and ensure that it complements the overall style of your home.
- Functionality: Think about how you'll be using your kitchen, what appliances you'll need, and how you can optimize space to make it more functional.
- Materials: Select high-quality materials that are durable and suitable for your lifestyle, such as granite or quartz countertops, hardwood flooring, and stainless steel appliances.
- Lighting: Make sure to incorporate adequate lighting into your kitchen remodel, including overhead lighting, task lighting, and accent lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for your kitchen remodel and work with a professional contractor to ensure that you stay within your budget while still achieving your goals for the remodel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ManhattanHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementSmall House Mini Kitchen Design