Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Marble Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and whether it is functional for your needs. Think about any changes that could improve the flow and usability of the space.
- Budget: Set a budget for your remodel and prioritize the updates that are most important to you. Splurge on must-haves and save on non-essential items.
- Cabinets and Storage: Choose durable and stylish cabinets that offer ample storage. Consider installing pull-out shelves, built-in organizers, and other storage solutions to maximize space.
- Appliances: Invest in high-quality appliances that not only look great but also work efficiently. Consider energy-saving models to save money on utilities in the long run.
- Lighting: Lighting is crucial in any kitchen remodel. Install a combination of ambient, task, and accent lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Marble Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Marble Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Marble Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Marble HillHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Small House Mini Kitchen Design