Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Soho
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and Space: Consider the size and layout of your kitchen. Think about how you want to use the space and what appliances and fixtures you need. You want to ensure that the kitchen is functional yet aesthetically pleasing.
- Storage Space: In a small space like Soho, Manhattan, storage space can be crucial. Consider adding extra cabinets and pantry space to keep your kitchen organized and clutter-free.
- Lighting: It's important to have ample lighting in your kitchen for both tasks and ambiance. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting, recessed lighting, and pendant lighting over the kitchen island or dining area.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable, practical, and stylish. For example, quartz countertops are easy to clean and maintain while adding a modern touch to your kitchen. Hardwood or porcelain tile flooring is also a popular choice for their durability and ease of cleaning.
- Budget: Kitchen remodels can quickly become costly, so it's important to set a budget and stick to it. Prioritize the most important elements of your remodel, such as new appliances, and work within your budget to make the most impactful updates.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Soho
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Soho
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Soho
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SohoHow To Find A Good General ContractorCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How To Start A Kitchen Remodel