The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Size and layout: Consider the size of the bathroom and the layout you want to achieve. Ensure that the new design makes the best use of the available space.
- Budget: Establish a budget and determine what features you want to include. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any necessary permits.
- Style and design: Choose a style and design that reflects your personal taste and the architectural style of your home. Consider fixtures, lighting, and finishes that will help create the desired ambiance.
- Functionality: Think about how the space will be used and design accordingly. Consider storage solutions and whether you want a tub or a shower or a combination of both.
- Contractor: Choose a reliable and experienced contractor who has references and can complete the job on time and on budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Chelsea
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Chelsea
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Chelsea
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ChelseaDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Pick A General ContractorMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum