Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Chinatown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Set a budget: Before starting with any bathroom remodel project in Chinatown, Manhattan, it is essential to decide on a budget. This will help you make smart choices regarding the kind of materials, fixtures, and finishes you can use.
- Size and layout: The size and layout of your bathroom will play a significant role in how you approach your remodel. You need to carefully consider the design and layout to ensure you have enough space to accommodate your needs.
- Plumbing and electrical: Updating plumbing and electrical systems may be required during a large bathroom remodel. It is important to hire a licensed and experienced contractor to manage these systems as they can be complex and require the proper permits to ensure they meet code requirements.
- Style and finishes: The style and finishes you choose for your bathroom will set the overall tone and style of the space. When selecting materials for your bathroom, consider factors such as durability, ease of maintenance, style, and cost.
- Lighting and ventilation: Proper lighting and ventilation can make a big difference in the functionality and ambiance of your bathroom. Plan for sufficient natural and artificial lighting, and choose ventilation solutions that will effectively remove moisture and prevent mold growth.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Chinatown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Chinatown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Chinatown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Chinatown8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Install An OvenMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhere To Stay During Your Remodel