Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Financial District
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Space: Consider the size of your bathroom and whether you have enough space to include all the features you want, like a bathtub or a separate shower.
- Budget: Determine how much you can afford to spend on your bathroom remodel and prioritize your needs and wants accordingly.
- Style: Choose a design that complements the style of your home and matches your personal taste. Look for inspiration in magazines and online to get ideas.
- Functionality: Make sure that the layout of your new bathroom is ergonomic and easy to use. Consider adding storage space and maximizing natural light.
- Hiring a Contractor: It's important to hire a reputable contractor with experience in bathroom remodels to ensure that the project is completed on time, on budget, and to your satisfaction. Get references and check their license and insurance before hiring.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Financial District
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Financial District
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Financial District
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Financial DistrictIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomTips on a Wood Floor BathroomDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Pick A General ContractorHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?