Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Midtown South
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: One of the most important factors to consider when doing a large bathroom remodel in Midtown South, Manhattan is the layout. You may want to consider reconfiguring the space to accommodate better flow, storage, and functionality.
- Budget: Setting a budget is crucial when doing a large bathroom remodel. Consider the cost of materials, labor, permits, and other expenses. It’s also essential to allocate a contingency budget for unexpected expenses.
- Style: Your bathroom remodel should align with your personal style and complement the overall aesthetic of your home. Consider the color scheme, fixtures, and accessories that will create the desired look and feel of the space.
- Luxury Features: Midtown South, Manhattan is a high-end neighborhood, so you may want to consider adding luxury features to your bathroom. This could include a spa shower, heated flooring, or a smart toilet.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in any bathroom remodel. Consider adding a variety of lighting sources, including overhead lights, vanity lights, and accent lighting to create a functional and visually appealing space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midtown South
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midtown South
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midtown South
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Midtown SouthWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?New Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor BathroomIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation