Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Roosevelt Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Space: Consider the size and layout of the bathroom when planning your remodel. It's important to optimize the space for functionality and comfort.
- Budget: Determine a realistic budget for your bathroom remodel and make sure to stick to it. Factor in the cost of materials, labor, and any unexpected expenses that may arise.
- Design: Choose a design that fits your personal style while also being functional and practical. Consider materials, colors, and fixtures that will enhance the overall look and feel of the space.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in any bathroom remodel. Consider adding both natural and artificial light sources to create a bright, welcoming space.
- Plumbing and Electrical: If you are changing the layout of the bathroom or adding new fixtures, make sure to consult with a licensed plumber and electrician to ensure that everything is up to code and functions properly.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Roosevelt Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Roosevelt Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Roosevelt Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Roosevelt Island7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Kitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum7 White Shower Tile IdeasTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksBest Bathroom Paint Finishes