Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Soho
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Permits: Before you start any construction work, make sure to obtain all the necessary permits required by the city of Manhattan. This will ensure that your remodel is legal and up to code.
- Budget: A large bathroom remodel can be expensive, so you should establish a realistic budget early on in the process. You can work with a professional contractor to determine the feasibility of your ideas within your budgetary constraints.
- Style: Soho is known for its industrial-chic vibe, so you may want to incorporate that into your bathroom's design. Consider using materials like concrete, exposed brick, and metal accents to give your bathroom that signature Soho look.
- Functionality: A bathroom remodel is not just about aesthetics, it's also about making the space functional for your needs. Think about your daily routines and how you use your bathroom. Consider elements like storage, lighting, and shower or bath options to make the space work for you.
- Timeframe: A large bathroom remodel can take time, so be sure to plan accordingly. You may need to find temporary living arrangements during the renovation process or adjust your daily routine to accommodate the work. Consider the time of year as well, as weather can impact the construction process.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Soho
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Soho
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Soho
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SohoIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Ideas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksBest Bathroom Paint FinishesTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanTribecaCarnegie HillProspect Lefferts GardensNavy Yard