Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Upper West Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Determine your budget and stick to it. Upper West Side, Manhattan is an upscale area and the cost of renovation can be high. Knowing your budget beforehand will help you avoid overspending and ensure that you get the best value for money.
- Consider the layout of your bathroom. Decide on the placement of the bathtub, shower, sink, and toilet. Optimize the available space to make your bathroom more functional and spacious.
- Choose high-quality materials. Investing in high-quality materials will ensure that your bathroom makeover lasts for years to come. Choose materials that are resistant to stains, moisture, and wear and tear.
- Think about the lighting. Proper lighting can make a big difference in the ambiance of your bathroom. Plan for different types of lighting including task lighting and ambient lighting, depending on the activities that take place in the bathroom.
- Hire a professional team. A large bathroom remodel can be a complex process. Work with a team of professionals who specialize in bathroom renovation in Upper West Side, Manhattan to ensure that you get the best possible outcome. Check for licenses, certifications, and references before hiring them.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper West Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper West Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper West Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper West Side10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelBest Bathroom Paint Finishes