Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Clinton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider changing the layout of the kitchen to improve functionality and flow. This may include moving appliances, adding a kitchen island, or removing walls to create an open concept space.
- Budget: Determine the budget for the project and make sure to allocate funds for unexpected expenses. Consider purchasing high-quality materials and appliances that will stand the test of time.
- Style: Decide on the style of the kitchen, whether it be modern, traditional, or a mix of both. Choose colors, materials, and finishes that match the overall aesthetic of the home.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is crucial in a kitchen. Consider installing different types of lighting, such as overhead, under-cabinet, and task lighting, to create a well-lit and functional space.
- Storage: Plan for ample storage space in the kitchen, including cabinets, drawers, and pantry storage. Consider custom cabinetry or built-in storage solutions to maximize space and organization.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Clinton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Clinton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Clinton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ClintonSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Install An OvenFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Find A Good General Contractor8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanUpper West SideMorningside HeightsNohoFlatbush