Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Flatiron
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Space: Determine the space you have for your kitchen remodel. Consider the layout, dimensions, and any walls that may need to be knocked down or moved.
- Style: Choose a style that complements the design of your home and fits your personal taste. Consider the type of materials you want for your cabinetry, countertops, backsplash, and flooring.
- Appliances: Select appliances that fit your lifestyle and cooking needs. Consider the size, brand, and features of your refrigerator, oven, stove, dishwasher, and microwave.
- Lighting: Plan the lighting for your kitchen remodel. Determine the type of lighting you want, such as overhead lighting, task lighting, and accent lighting. Consider the type of light fixtures, such as pendant lights, chandeliers, and recessed lighting fixtures.
- Budget: Plan your budget for your kitchen remodel. Consider the cost of materials, appliances, labor, and any additional expenses, such as permits and inspections.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Flatiron
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Flatiron
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Flatiron
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in FlatironHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Most Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Install An OvenHow To Pick A General Contractor8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Find A Good General ContractorIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets