Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Lower East Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Space: The first thing to consider when doing a large kitchen remodel in the Lower East Side, Manhattan is the amount of space available. Remodeling your kitchen means you can change your storage space, add a new appliance or even change the overall layout of the kitchen. Before you start planning the design, it is important to measure your kitchen space, decide on the budget, and assess your storage needs.
- Style: The next point to consider is the style of the kitchen. The Lower East Side is known for blending different cultures and styles into one unique look, and homeowners often follow this trend when remodeling. Consider the overall design of your house and try to mimic it in the kitchen. This can be done through selecting the right cabinets, flooring, backsplash, and countertops.
- Appliances: Kitchen appliances play an important role in your kitchen space. Make sure you select the right appliances that fit in with your space, budget, and lifestyle. It’s not worth spending too much money on a high-end appliance that you won’t use frequently. For instance, if you’re not much of a cook, you might not need a large six-burner stove.
- Lighting: Good lighting is an essential part of any kitchen remodeling project. It’s important to consider the type of light fixtures you want to use, as well the overall brightness and function of the lighting. Lights that are too bright can be unflattering, especially if you’re preparing food. Instead, opt for stylish fixtures that provide enough lighting as well as an inviting atmosphere.
- Budget: Lastly, it’s important to consider the budget when planning a large kitchen remodel in Lower East Side, Manhattan. Remodeling a kitchen can be an expensive project, so it’s important to set and stick to your budget. According to HomeAdvisor, the average cost of a kitchen remodel ranges from $25,000 to $50,000. Determine how much you can afford to spend on the project and create a realistic budget for all the materials and labor needed.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lower East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lower East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lower East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lower East SideKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Install An OvenTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink