Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Midtown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout and how you want your new kitchen to function. Will you need more counter space, storage, or appliances? Will you want an island or a breakfast bar?
- Budget: Determine your budget and prioritize your spending. Decide what features are most important to you, such as high-end appliances, custom cabinetry, or luxury finishes.
- Permits: Check with your building management and the city for any necessary permits and regulations for construction in your building or neighborhood.
- Contractor: Research and interview multiple contractors to find one that is experienced, licensed and insured, and can work within your budget and timeframe.
- Timeline: Plan for the timeline of your kitchen remodel and prepare for the disruption that it will cause to your daily routine. Make sure to schedule the work for a time that is convenient for you and your family.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midtown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midtown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midtown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MidtownExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Find A Good General ContractorHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanConey IslandBorough ParkCentral HarlemFlatbush