Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Sutton Place
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Assess Your Needs: Before starting any project, you should assess your needs and think about how you want your new kitchen to function. Consider your lifestyle and any specific needs or desires you have for your kitchen, such as more counter space, additional storage, or a larger island.
- Layout: The layout of your kitchen should be decided based on your needs and the space available. Think about how you want to use the space and what appliances and features you want to include.
- Materials: The materials you choose for your kitchen can make a big difference in both the look and functionality of the space. Consider the durability, maintenance requirements, and cost of materials such as cabinets, countertops, flooring, and appliances.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is crucial in any kitchen remodel. You will want to consider the type of lighting you want and where it will be placed to ensure that there is sufficient light for cooking, cleaning, and entertaining.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the project and make sure to stick to it. Be sure to allocate funds for unexpected costs and be flexible with your budget in case unforeseen issues arise during the renovation.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sutton Place
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sutton Place
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sutton Place
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sutton PlaceMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Install An Oven
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanSteinwayDyker HeightsPort MorrisGramercy