The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the kitchen and whether it is functional or needs to be changed. Think about the placement of appliances and how the space flows.
- Storage: Determine your storage needs and plan for enough cabinet and pantry space. Think about the organization of items and how often they are used.
- Lighting: Lighting is important in a kitchen, so plan for adequate task lighting and ambient lighting. This can be achieved with a combination of ceiling fixtures and under cabinet lighting.
- Appliances: Decide on the type of appliances you want and their placement. Consider energy efficiency and whether you need to upgrade electrical or plumbing to accommodate new appliances.
- Materials: Choose durable and easy-to-maintain materials for countertops, cabinets, and flooring. Think about the style and color scheme and how it will integrate with the rest of your home.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Turtle Bay
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Turtle Bay
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Turtle Bay
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Turtle Bay8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Small House Mini Kitchen DesignCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum