Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Upper East Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Design: Have a clear idea of what you want your kitchen to look like. Consider the layout, cabinetry, appliances, and lighting.
- Budget: Determine your budget beforehand and stick to it. Be mindful of unexpected costs that may arise during the renovation process.
- Permits: Check with the city to see if any permits are required for your remodel. This will ensure that the project is legal and up to code.
- Contractor: Choose a reputable and experienced contractor who will manage the project properly and ensure that the work is done to your specifications.
- Timeline: Plan the renovation timeline carefully, taking into account any events or holidays that may affect the project. Be prepared for the disruption that a large remodel can cause to your daily routine.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper East SideHow To Pick A General ContractorPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Find A Good General Contractor