Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in West Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your kitchen and what changes you may want to make. This includes the placement of appliances, cabinets, and countertops.
- Functionality: Think about how you will use your kitchen and what features will make it more functional. This may include adding an island, upgrading appliances, or increasing storage space.
- Style: Determine the overall style and aesthetic you want for your kitchen. This will help guide decisions on materials, colors, and finishes for cabinets, countertops, and flooring.
- Budget: Set a budget for your remodel and prioritize what elements are most important to you. This may mean making compromises on design or materials.
- Contractor: Choose a reputable contractor with experience in large kitchen remodels. Research their credentials, read reviews, and ask for references before making a decision.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near West Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near West Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in West Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in West Village7 White Shower Tile IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CitySmall House Mini Kitchen DesignSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General ContractorDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?New Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanLincoln SquareConey IslandHamilton HeightsBlissville