The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Choose high-end materials such as marble, quartz, and gold fixtures to create a luxurious feel
- Consider adding a spa-like feature such as a steam shower, soaking tub, or heated floors to add to the luxury experience
- Incorporate smart technology such as voice-activated mirrors or automatic toilets for added convenience and functionality
- Lighting is key, consider installing dimmers, chandeliers or backlit mirrors to create a relaxing ambiance
- Hire an experienced contractor who is familiar with luxury bathroom remodels to ensure the project is completed to a high standard and on time.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Flatiron
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Flatiron
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Flatiron
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in FlatironExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Find A Good General ContractorIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?