The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Determine your budget and prioritize your needs based on your budget.
- Choose high-end fixtures, finishes, and materials that add value and functionality to your bathroom.
- Consider the style and theme of your bathroom and choose designs, colors, and textures that complement it.
- Hire a professional contractor who has experience in luxury bathroom remodels and can provide references and a portfolio of work.
- Ensure that your luxury bathroom remodel meets all local building codes and obtain any necessary permits before starting construction.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lower East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lower East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lower East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lower East SideHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?