Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Marble Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Choosing the right materials: When doing a luxury bathroom remodel in Marble Hill, Manhattan, it is important to choose high-quality materials that will not only enhance the aesthetic appeal of the space, but also offer durability and sustainability. Marble or granite countertops, high-end fixtures, and luxurious finishes are popular options.
- Functional layout: Consider the layout of the bathroom so that the space is both stylish and functional. This means incorporating elements like ample storage space, sufficient lighting, and appropriate fixtures and fittings to meet your daily needs.
- Budget: A bathroom remodel is a significant investment, and it is important to set a realistic budget before starting the project. Working with a knowledgeable contractor can help you create a detailed plan for your remodel that takes into account your specific needs and preferences while also staying within your budget.
- Energy efficiency: Eco-friendly bathroom features, such as low-flow or dual-flush toilets, low-flow showerheads, and energy-efficient lighting, can help reduce your utility bills while also benefiting the environment.
- Choose the right contractor: Choosing the right contractor is critical when doing a luxury bathroom remodel. It is important to work with someone who has experience in high-end bathroom design and who can provide references and a portfolio of previous work to ensure that you are getting the best possible results.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Marble Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Marble Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Marble Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Marble HillHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanMount HopeSoundviewWilliamsbridgeMorris Park