Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Tribeca
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Choose high-end materials: Luxury bathrooms often feature marble, granite, or other high-end materials. Pick materials that are durable and can withstand frequent use.
- Maximize space: Depending on the size of your bathroom, you may want to consider wall-hung fixtures or built-in cabinetry to maximize space. This can help create a more open and elegant feel.
- Consider lighting: Good lighting is essential for any bathroom, but in a luxury bathroom, it can make all the difference. Consider adding dimmable lights, sconces, or even a chandelier to create a welcoming and relaxing space.
- Upgrade your fixtures: From faucets to showerheads, upgrading your fixtures can be a great way to add luxury to your bathroom. Look for high-end brands like Kohler, Hansgrohe, or TOTO for quality and style.
- Add luxurious features: Depending on your budget, adding luxurious features like a steam shower, heated floors, or a Jacuzzi tub can take your bathroom to the next level. These features not only add a spa-like feel but can also increase the value of your home.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Tribeca
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Tribeca
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Tribeca
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Tribeca5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also Like7 White Shower Tile IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Where To Stay During Your Remodel