Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Upper West Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Assess your bathroom needs and wants. Consider the size of your bathroom, the features you want to include, and the overall style you want to achieve.
- Set a budget that aligns with your expectations. Determine how much you are willing to spend on the renovation and prioritize your investments based on your needs and wants.
- Hire a reliable and experienced contractor. Make sure that the contractor you choose has a solid track record and is licensed and insured to handle your project.
- Choose high-quality materials and finishes. Luxury bathroom remodels often use high-end materials, such as marble, granite, and gold accents, but make sure that you choose materials that are durable and will stand the test of time.
- Consider the lighting and ambiance of your bathroom. You want to create a space that is both functional and relaxing, so make sure that your lighting and decor options work together to create the right mood.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper West Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper West Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper West Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper West SideWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom