Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in West Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Style and design - When remodeling a luxury bathroom in West Village, Manhattan, it's important to consider the style and design of the bathroom. For a luxury look, opt for materials like marble, gold fixtures, and spacious showers and tubs.
- Functionality - Another important consideration is the functionality of the bathroom. Think about the size of the bathroom and whether you need to add more storage space or expand the shower area. Also, consider installing smart features like heated floors or motion-sensing faucets to increase convenience.
- Lighting - The right lighting can make all the difference in a luxury bathroom. Consider installing a mix of task lighting, accent lighting, and ambient lighting to create a spa-like atmosphere.
- Budget - Remodeling a luxury bathroom can be expensive, so it's important to set a budget before you start. Factor in the cost of materials, labor, and any additional features you want to include.
- Hiring a Professional - To ensure that your luxury bathroom remodel in West Village, Manhattan is a success, it's important to hire a professional contractor who has experience in this type of project. Look for someone who can bring your vision to life while staying within your budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near West Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near West Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in West Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in West Village10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Who To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also Like11 Penny Tile Design IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanCobble HillWindsor TerraceDumboHunters Point