Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Little Italy
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Choose high-quality materials and finishes: Consider using top-of-the-line materials such as high-end countertops, custom cabinetry, luxury appliances, and high-quality flooring for a luxurious touch.
- Focus on functionality: While you want your kitchen to look beautiful, you also want it to be functional. Consider the layout, storage options, and organization to ensure your luxury kitchen meets your cooking and entertainment needs.
- Add statement features: Think about incorporating stunning statement features such as a bespoke kitchen island, large windows with beautiful views, and designer lighting fixtures to add a wow factor to your luxury kitchen.
- Work with a skilled designer: To ensure the success of your luxury kitchen remodel, it’s crucial to work with an experienced designer who understands your style, needs, and budget. They can help you create a functional, beautiful, and cohesive space that reflects your personality and lifestyle.
- Budget carefully: Luxury kitchen remodels can cost a lot, so it’s important to budget carefully, taking into consideration every aspect from design costs to materials, labor, and installation. Work with your designer to create a realistic budget, and leave some wiggle room for unexpected expenses that may come up during the project.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Little Italy
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Little Italy
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Little Italy
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Little ItalyWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas7 Modern Backsplash Ideas11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum