Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Central Harlem
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your bathroom to maximize space and create a functional flow. You may want to consider a walk-in shower, a double vanity, or a separate toilet area.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a crucial role in modern bathroom designs. Consider adding dimmer switches or LED lights to create a relaxing ambiance or to highlight key design elements, such as a statement mirror or artwork.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable, easy to maintain, and in line with your design aesthetic. Porcelain or ceramic tiles, marble or quartz countertops, and chrome or brushed nickel fixtures are popular choices for modern bathroom remodels.
- Storage: With the rise of minimalist design, it's essential to have ample storage for toiletries and towels. Consider adding built-in shelves, cabinets, or a linen closet to keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free.
- Green features: Incorporating eco-friendly features into your bathroom remodel not only benefits the planet but can also save you money on energy bills. Consider installing low-flow toilets and faucets, using natural or recycled materials, and incorporating plants to improve indoor air quality.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Central Harlem
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Central Harlem
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Central Harlem
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Central HarlemHow To Install An OvenIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeBest Bathroom Paint FinishesMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Pick A General Contractor