Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Financial District
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: The layout of the bathroom is a crucial consideration while remodeling. Make sure to plan the placement of fixtures like the sink, shower, and toilet in such a way that they don't interfere with each other and allow for enough space to move around comfortably.
- Storage: Make sure to incorporate ample storage space in your bathroom remodel. Modern bathrooms usually have minimalist designs, but they still need to have enough storage space to keep essentials like towels, toiletries, and cleaning products.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a vital role in any bathroom remodel. Opt for modern LED light fixtures that provide bright and even lighting. Also, consider installing task lighting over the vanity and shower area to make it easier to get ready in the morning.
- Materials: Choose durable, water-resistant materials that can withstand the constant exposure to moisture and humidity in the bathroom. Consider using materials like porcelain tiles, quartz countertops, and waterproof vinyl flooring.
- Technology: Incorporate smart technology in your bathroom remodel, such as voice-activated lighting, touchless faucets, and heated toilet seats. These features not only add convenience but also increase the overall value of your bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Financial District
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Financial District
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Financial District
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Financial DistrictDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 20235 Modern Shower Tile IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Who To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanGravesendBedford StuyvesantShore AcresManhattan Valley