The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout – Consider the overall layout of the bathroom and whether it is functional for the space. Do you need to reposition the toilet, sink or bathtub to make better use of the space?
- Lighting – Lighting can make or break a modern bathroom remodel. Consider adding dimmer switches, LED lights for accents, and natural light sources like skylights or windows.
- Fixtures – Modern bathroom fixtures can add a sleek and stylish look to your bath remodel. Consider upgrading to wall-mounted toilets, vessel sinks, and freestanding tubs.
- Storage – Storage is crucial in a modern bathroom remodel. Consider adding in-wall shelving, recessed medicine cabinets, and under-sink storage.
- Finishes – Finishes are the icing on the cake for any modern bathroom remodel. Consider adding finishes like porcelain tile, patterned wallpaper, and textured stone walls to make the space look more luxurious and modern.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Gramercy
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Gramercy
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Gramercy
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GramercyCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignBest Bathroom Paint FinishesTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel