Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Little Italy
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the size and layout of the bathroom when planning the remodel. Ensure that the fixtures are placed in a way that maximizes the available space.
- Style: Choose a modern style that complements the overall design of the home. Look for sleek fixtures, minimalist designs and neutral colors to achieve a contemporary look.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in a modern bathroom. Consider installing energy-efficient LED lights that provide bright and even illumination throughout the space.
- Storage: Think about the amount of storage needed for toiletries, towels and other bathroom essentials. Opt for space-saving solutions like floating shelves, wall-mounted cabinets or under-sink drawers.
- Technology: Incorporate modern technologies such as smart faucets, touchless flush toilets or Bluetooth-enabled speakers for an added touch of luxury and convenience.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Little Italy
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Little Italy
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Little Italy
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Little ItalyProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower11 Penny Tile Design IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Popular Bathroom Paint ColorsWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanBoerum HillChelseaNohoSheepshead Bay