Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Lower East Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Energy efficiency: Consider implementing energy-efficient plumbing fixtures, LED lighting, and low-flow toilets to save on energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Storage space: Optimize storage space by installing floating shelves, cabinets, and open shelving to store towels, toiletries and other bathroom essentials.
- Materials and finishes: Choose durable and moisture-resistant materials such as ceramic tiles, stone, and quartz countertops for longevity and easy maintenance.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a crucial role in creating a modern and relaxing bathroom atmosphere. Consider installing dimmer switches, task lighting, and LED strip lighting to create a spa-like ambience.
- Budget: Remodeling a bathroom can be expensive, so it's essential to create a realistic budget and stick to it. Consider prioritizing the must-haves and splurging on special features such as a rainfall showerhead or a soaking tub.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lower East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lower East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lower East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lower East SideKitchen Backsplash Ideas 20237 Modern Backsplash IdeasTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhere To Stay During Your RemodelProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower11 Penny Tile Design IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanPark SlopeMidtown SouthGravesendWashington Heights