Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Midtown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Consider the size and layout of the bathroom to determine the best design options.
- Incorporate modern and energy-efficient fixtures and appliances to save water and energy.
- Choose high-quality materials that are durable and easy to maintain, such as porcelain or ceramic tiles for the floors and walls.
- Opt for a neutral color palette that will stand the test of time and allow for flexibility in decor and accents.
- Create a comfortable and relaxed ambiance by incorporating well-placed lighting, such as dimmer switches, sconces, and recessed lighting.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midtown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midtown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midtown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MidtownBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityBest Bathroom Paint FinishesMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanManhattan BeachEast WilliamsburgUpper West SideAstoria