Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Morningside Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Functionality: Consider how you will use the bathroom and choose fixtures, materials, and design elements that will enhance the functionality of the space.
- Style: Choose a style that fits with the overall design of your home, whether it's modern, traditional, or something in between.
- Storage: Make sure you have enough storage space for towels, toiletries, and other bathroom essentials. Consider installing built-in shelves, cabinets, or vanity units.
- Lights: Make sure you have enough lighting in the bathroom to create a bright and welcoming space. Consider installing task lighting around the vanity and ambient lighting throughout the room.
- Budget: Set a budget for your bathroom remodel and stick to it. Research the cost of materials and labor in Morningside Heights, Manhattan, and factor in any unexpected expenses that may arise.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Morningside Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Morningside Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Morningside Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Morningside HeightsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerTips on a Wood Floor BathroomDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How to Make the Most of Your Small Space