The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and decide if you need to rearrange it to better suit your needs. Think about adding a double vanity, a larger shower, or a separate toilet closet.
- Materials: Choose modern and durable materials such as porcelain or ceramic tiles, quartz or marble countertops, and stainless steel fixtures. These materials are stylish and easy to maintain.
- Lighting: Incorporate different lighting options to create a relaxing atmosphere. Think about adding task lighting around the mirror or adding dimming switches to adjust the brightness of the room as needed.
- Storage: Don't forget to include enough storage for towels, toiletries, and cleaning supplies. Consider adding built-in shelves, cabinets, or a linen closet to keep everything organized.
- Green Options: Consider using low-flow toilets, showerheads, and faucets to conserve water. Install energy-efficient lighting fixtures and appliances to reduce your energy bill.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Tribeca
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Tribeca
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Tribeca
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in TribecaA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space