The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Building regulations: Before starting any bathroom remodel, it's essential to check building regulations in Tudor City, Manhattan, to ensure that your project is up to code.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and plan accordingly. Consider hiring a professional contractor to avoid overspending and achieve the best possible outcome within your budget range.
- Style: Choose a modern style that complements the existing features of your Tudor City home. Incorporate modern fixtures, lighting, and materials to create a cohesive and sleek look.
- Functionality: Consider how you will use the bathroom and design accordingly. Make sure to incorporate storage solutions, lighting, and ventilation in the remodel.
- Energy efficiency: Consider eco-friendly fixtures, such as low-flow showerheads and toilets, LED lighting, and energy-efficient windows to reduce your energy costs and environmental impact.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Tudor City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Tudor City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Tudor City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Tudor CityBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement11 Penny Tile Design IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas